To register for the 67th Annual Conference of the Entomological Society of New Zealand, Whanganui, 10–13 April 2018 please click here:
- All fees are in New Zealand Dollars and are per person and inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST) at 15%.
- Payments are accepted by bank transfer, Paypal, or credit card via Paypal.
- All registration fees must be paid in full prior to attending the conference.
Early Bird Registration Fee $310.00. Deadline 18 March 2018 Full payment must be received by no later than 18 March 2018. If payment is not received by this date your registration will be charged at the standard fee. Includes: attendance at the conference, catering during the conference (morning and afternoon teas, lunch), poster session and conference dinner.
Student/Retiree Registration Fee $210.00. Deadline 18 March 2018 Full payment must be received by no later than 18 March 2018. If payment is not received by this date your registration will be charged $310. Proof of full time student status is required. Includes: attendance at the conference, catering during the conference (morning and afternoon teas, lunch), poster session and conference dinner.
Day Registrations $150.00 per person per day. Includes attendance at the conference on the day you have registered for, catering during the conference (morning and afternoon tea, lunch). Does not include poster session with cocktails or the conference dinner, however additional tickets for the conference dinner may be purchased with your registration.
Standard Registration Fee $410.00. Applicable from 19 March 2018 Includes: attendance at the conference, catering during the conference (morning and afternoon teas, lunch), poster session with cocktails and conference dinner.
Bushy Park Day Trip $45. Friday 13 April 2018. This trip to Bushy Park Sanctuary includes lunch at the Bushy Park Homestead and bus transport to and from Bushy Park. The bus will leave Whanganui at 9am and will be back in Whanganui at 2pm. The day trip is limited to 19 persons.
Bushy Park Overnight Stay $45. Thursday 12–Friday 13 April 2018. This opportunity to stay the night at Bushy Park Sanctuary includes an evening barbeque and accommodation at the Bushy Park bunk house. The overnight stay is limited to 11 persons.
Conference Dinner Attendance to the conference dinner is included in the registration fee. However, additional tickets for guests not attending the rest of the conference are available for $60.00, and can be purchased at the time of registation.
Cancellation terms and conditions
- Cancellations must be notified in writing. Please email conference AT ento DOT org DOT nz.
- Cancellation received in writing on or before 18 March 2017 will be subject to a 50% refund. No refunds will be provided after this date. Substitute delegates are welcome without penalty, but please advise the conference organizers of any name changes. Please email conference AT ento DOT org DOT nz.
- No-shows are non-refundable and are liable for the full registration fees outstanding.
The site requires that you sign up to the abstract submission system before you can submit your abstract and register for the conference. Signing up requires only your name, email, and a password of your choice. For questions about the registration system please email: webmaster AT ento DOT org DOT nz.
For other enquiries about the conference, please email: conference AT ento DOT org DOT nz.
Financial assistance to attend to the conference is offered through the K.J. Fox Awards. Eligible members are encouraged to apply. These awards are available to students, enthusiasts, and retired entomologists. They are not available for professionally employed scientists.