Conference & COVID-19

As the news about the COVID-19 outbreak continues to evolve and a number of conferences around the world have been cancelled, we are in the process of assessing the situation in regards to our own conference. If the current situation worsens, we may be forced to cancel or postpone the conference. In this event, all registrations will be refunded. Until a decision is made, we will not be taking any new registrations. Our main concern is the health and safety of all those attending, and we are monitoring the situation very closely. More news will follow in the next few days.